( B Tech Mechanical, Mtech thermal, API -510 –Pressure vessel Inspector ,
ASNT Level III –( LPT/MPT/VT) ASNT Level II- AE,LT,VI,ET,IRT,DPI,MPT,RT,&UT)
,AWS CWI, Energy- Manager- BEE, IIW- International Welding Engineer.
Highly qualified engineer with 20 years experience in, oil and gas with versatile experience in Pressure vessel Inspection ,Plant inspection, NDT, Welding Inspection, . Result oriented and effective leadership qualities with proven ability to revive critical targets related to inspection, commissioning and projects accomplishment.
• Plant inspection, Shut down inspection , Pressure vessel Inspection
• Inspection of fired oil heaters, CCR charge heaters, Reactors. Regenerators.
• Inspection of Charge Heaters, Heat exchangers, Fin Fan coolers
• Inspection of FG & H2s Flare.
• Exposure to international codes ASME /EN/API/ANSI/ISO
• Welding Inspection of Power piping,
• NDT / Corrosion/ Vibration analysis, Thermal Energy Audits
• Versatile exposure in Engineering design packages like CODE WARE
• IIIrd party inspection related to fabrication, Machining,
• QA/QC/ ISO/ ASME U stamps preparatory works
• Superior presentation skills & Excellent team leader ship
• Interpersonal and marketing skills
• Inspection of pressure vessels, Heat exchangers, Columns
• Development of training modules Free hand on site sketching and development of 3D drawing using 3D modelling softwares.
Profile created 2014-Aug-29, updated 2014-Aug-29, Login to Edit
Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|