|Main Method or Other:||NDT Wide, ET, LT, MT, PT, UT, VT/OT, Phased array/Tofd, Ferrite test, Borescopy, Post material identification|
|NDT Equipments:||USM 35 & 33, USM-GO, MODSONIC, OLYMPUS EPOCH-600, OMNISCAN MX2, GE-XLG3, OLYMPUS IPLEX LT, FISCHER FMP30,ETC.|
• Managing field service engineers, project managers and operational teams.
• Managing projects including the ability to manage multiple priorities while retaining high professional and ethical standards.
• Maintains close interaction with third-party suppliers, external laboratories, and customers.
• Receives and analyses scope and specifications for works and services to be contracted, clarifies work aspects and verifies technical evaluation criteria.
• Procuring best suitable NDT equipment for the operations.
• Pre-qualification/Approval procedure with the Clients/TPI.
• Development of Training materials, training company staffs & clients on various NDT activities.
• Responsible for company's revenue to meet the target on time.
• Proposes contract type and prepares tender document.
• Responsible for technical performance, schedule, budget, coordination of proposal responses, and support to business development.
• Lead a multi-disciplinary filed services team.
Earlier Work Summary:
As a Adv. NDT-Inspector/QC (Multi-Discipline) in Oil & Gas plants, Sour Gas , & Refinery (Offshore & Onshore ) in Middle east.
Technical Qualification- PCN as per EN: ISO 9712 in 3.1 & 3.2(UT), PAUT Leve-II.
NDT Level II as per SNT-TC-1A in UT, RT, MT, PT & ECT.
Safety courses- Fire Fighting, H2S, Helicopter training, First aid & SCBA.
Skills- Project Management, Team Work, NDT Training, Man power- Management.
Started my career as a NDT technician (Multi-Discipline), sectors started working like desalination power plants, Aluminum plants, Urea plants, Heavy engineering division and Marine field in U. A. E. & other several countries.