NDTnet - Mar 2001,
NDT.net produces the CD-ROM & Internet Proceedings of the DGZfP May
Impressed from the excellent quality of the 15th WCNDT CD-ROM
the DGZfP has awarded NDT.net a contract to provide the CD-ROM
Proceedings of its annual NDT Conference
which will be held in May 2001 in Berlin.
NDT.net will also publish the complete contents of the CD-ROM on its Web
Site in November 2001.
This publication will contain about 130 papers in German, in HTML format
with advanced search capabilities.
NDT.net is currently in talks with other NDT conferences to produce more
CD-ROM & Internet Proceedings.
This unique way of CD-ROM production offers many benefits:
- Multi platform compatible CD-ROM.
- Easy CD-ROM reading with a standard Internet Browser.
- Internet compatible HTML format allows fast download.
- Advanced Search and standard NDT descriptors (keywords) reviewed by our editors.
- The CD-ROM is included in the NDT.net Database, so all NDT conferences
are searchable from one box.
- A big part of the CD-ROM costs are borne by NDT.net.
All NDT conference hosts are welcome to publish their
proceedings on CD-ROM and get them included in the NDT.net Database.
For further information please contact Rolf Diederichs at email@example.com.