The European Federation for Non-Destructive Testing (EFNTD) and the Spanish Society for Non-Destructive Testing (AEND) are proud to host THE 6TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON CERTIFICATION AND STANDARDISATION IN NDT, CERTIFICATION 2011. The conference will take place in Valencia, Spain, from June 13th to June 14th 2011.
Send offers of presentations to email@example.com before February 28th - supported by a brief summary of the scope of the presentation and please register for this important conference soon.
The potential topics that could fall within the conference scope:
- Accreditation of organisations conducting assessment and certification of NDT, Condition Monitoring and Inspection personnel
- Accreditation of organisations providing commercial inspection and testing services
- Assessment and Certification of personnel against 2nd and 3rd party standards
- Competence assessment by performance demonstration for improved PoD - case studies
- Development, revision and implementation of national, regional and international codes and standards related to qualification and certification of personnel for NDT, Condition Monitoring and Inspection
- Mutual recognition agreements
- Peer review of accreditation and certification bodies
- Psychometric testing
- Qualification of NDT personnel, NDT procedures and NDT systems (equipment).
- Regulations requiring certification of personnel competence
- Special industrial sector applications (nuclear, offshore, petrochemical, aerospace, etc.) for qualification and certification of personnel for critical NDT, Condition Monitoring and Inspection tasks
- Third party audit and verification of compliance of 2nd party (employer based) personnel approval systems against recognised standards
- Training of personnel for NDT, Condition Monitoring and Inspection
- Training, qualification and certification of personnel for advanced NDT, Condition Monitoring and Inspection techniques
Even if you do not offer a presentation, if you are involved with NDT certification and standardisation in any way, you should attend this conference, which takes place at a time when there are major significant developments in the field of standardisation affecting the qualification and certification of NDT personnel, and the accreditation of personnel certification bodies.
Enquiries or offers of presentation should be submitted before February 28th to firstname.lastname@example.org or Rodolfo Rodríguez email@example.com
For further information, or to register an interest in attending as a delegate or speaker, please contact
Elena Gómez firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our Conference Website!