where expertise comes together - since 1996|
Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network
- |About| |Advertise| |Contact| |Login|
|NDT.net Issue - 2011-12 - NEWS |
Webinar: Pipecheck, the New NDT Solution for Pipeline Integrity Assessment
CREAFORM19, Lévis, Québec [Canada]
|NDT.net Journal||Issue: 2011-12|
Pipecheck is an innovative, intuitive and highly-effective approach to pipeline external corrosion inspection, and it represents the best alternative on the market to traditional NDT methods for this application. Discover the indisputable benefits of this complete and powerful inspection solution.
KEY BENEFITS OF THE PIPECHECK SOLUTION
- The Handyscan 3D laser scanners can be carried on site very easily (1-kg)
- The scanning speed can be more than 10 times faster than the pit gauge technique
- The scanner is self-positioned to the pipe. No need for encoders or mechanical scanners to reference the data
- Resulting dynamic link between pipe and scanner preserves accuracy and resolution in any field vibrating environment
- The quality of the acquired data can be verified in real time during the acquisition. The results are generated on-site in a few minutes.
- Repeatability of results is ensured by scanner design and auto-generated reports
- Both scanning process and analysis are independent from the inspector skills
- Follows code regulations (ASME B31G code)
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Americas - 11:00 AM EDT, Register Now
Europe - 5:00 PM, Register Now
Join us on Tuesday, December 6, 2011! Attendance is limited, so book your place today!
Creaform Inc. | 5825, rue St-Georges | LÃ©vis (Quebec) | Canada