|Brazil, India, China, and South Africa Offer Long-term Growth Prospects|
(Published: 14 Jun 2013) The emerging markets for NDT inspection services are Brazil, China, India, and South Africa. Surprisingly, of these markets, China is the smallest. This is due to the trend in China wherein end-user industries prefer performing NDT inspections in-house rather than outsourcing. Similar to the global NDT inspection services market, these emerging growth markets are characterized by a large number of competitors, although most participants are relatively small. End-user industries such as oil and gas and power generation are the key drivers. High oil and gas prices have ensured that the operators earn significant revenue. This revenue has been duly invested back into developing the infrastructure in the energy industry.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Which are the emerging growth markets for NDT inspection services?
- What are the key growth drivers and restraints for the emerging markets?
- Who are the major participants in these markets, and what are their market shares?
- Which are the strategic growth end-user industries?
- What are the biggest challenges that market participants need to overcome to achieve growth?
For further Information visit the Website >> here