|Dozens to present, collaborate at GE’s international X-Ray User Forum in Germany June 16-18, 2014
Hamburg, Germany. – 15 May 2014. — Dozens of the world’s foremost experts in industrial and scientific digital radiography and computed tomography (CT) will gather in Hamburg, Germany to present, collaborate and debate the latest advances in the field.
The conference, the 10th annual X-Ray User Forum is presented by GE Measurement & Control and will take place June 16-18, 2014. Registration is limited but still available.
What: GE Presents the 10th Annual X-Ray User Forum
Where: Park Hotel in the Metropolitan Hamburg/Ahrensburg, Germany
When: June 16-18, 2014
Besides short updates on latest digital detector, system and software developments the conference presentations will include many case studies presented by customers such as:
- Digital field radiography inspection in Oil & Gas industry
- Advanced 2D and 3D aerospace turbine blade inspection
- Advanced fast helix CT at Volkswagen foundry and quality assurance in the Volkswagen central CT laboratory
- High resolution CT for plastics development and production control at BASF
- 3D metrology applications utilizing CT at Waterford Institute
- In-situ X-ray analysis of electronics manufacturing soldering processes
- The new v|tome|x c 450 CT system for 3D metrology and failure analysis
Industrial X-ray is developing very quickly, standards are being updated that apply to many industries and new systems can provide enormous productivity. The conference will explore how digital solutions enable rapid fault diagnosis and how remote display and software facilitates the networking of entire enterprises. The conference is recommended for practitioners and researchers involved in Non Destructive Test (NDT) in industry, research, academia, exploration or development. At this event you will be able to see the widest range of X-ray and CT inspection systems and components ever assembled, coupled with the knowledge and expertise of some of the world’s leading experts.
GE Sensing & Inspection Technologies