|DolphiTech today announced the release of DolphiCam Research – a software package for advanced NDT users and researchers. Building on the DolphiCam Handheld Ultrasound Camera, advanced signal analysis- and postprocessing functions has been added. Users can now modify pulses, save and postprocess full 2D matrix (124 by 124 element) raw data sets, apply custom filters and export VTK (Visualization Toolkit) files to create 3D visualizations in Paraview or compatible software.
- Full DolphiCam camera control and imaging
- User defined pulses
- Save raw data, unfiltered
- Save raw data, filtered
- Access and post process data
- Using Sample Matlab / Octave scripts, and/or
- Using DolphiCam DataAnalyzer software
DolphiCam DataAnalyzer is a separately available software and has extended features that further facilitate analyzing ultrasound data from the DolphiCam:
- Advanced gating and gate-locking (for “slicing” through the material)
- Dataset post-processing (FIR- , Match-, and Wiener filtering)
- A-scan spectrum
- File averaging
- VTK (Visualization Toolkit) file export to Paraview or similar
DolphiCam DataAnalyzer ships with user manual, sample raw data, sample filters and VTK files. The software is freely available for download at www.dolphitech.com/software.
- More info on DolphiCam Research: Link
- More info on DolphiCam DataAnalyzer: Link
DolphiTech provides advanced ultrasound cameras for 2D and 3D test and inspection of materials. DolphiTech has developed a novel ultrasound transducer design that produces high-resolution images, and utilize advanced technology developed by a team of experts in ultrasound, analogue and digital electronics. DolphiTech also provide DolphiTech TeamCenter, making inspection solutions available to non-experts, helping customers save time and money.
Jan Olav Endrerud, CEO DolphiTech
Tel: +47 90150293