where expertise comes together - since 1996|
Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network
- |About| |Advertise| |Contact| |Login|
|NDT.net Issue - 2015-05 - NEWS |
A fully updated Eddy Current Testing Technology textbook that meets and exceeds ISO9712, CGSB, ASNT, and CSWIP theoretical requirements for Level 1 & 2 certification.
This new textbook edition comes in hard cover with lamination for longer durability. Several new topics have been added to enable individuals to effectively apply Eddy Current Testing techniques to achieve a quality inspection, this includes:
- Theoretical Concepts: mathematical formulas support by worked examples, self-assessment questions, new graphs and tables are utilized to help illustrate theory concepts.
- Acquisition Techniques: a wide collection of real-life inspection applications are discussed with tips and guidelines.
- Analysis Methodologies: signal pattern recognition, sizing, flaw positioning methods, and reporting techniques are explained in detail with examples.
- Ferromagnetic Inspections: a completely new topic that outlines data acquisition and analysis.
- Technical Justification: concepts and principles for conducting case studies and qualifications.
- Inspection Procedures: awareness and guidelines for preparing effective procedures.
Author: Michael Wright
Hard Cover, Full Color, 413 Pages
$220 Book launch special $185 USD
Order at Eclipse Scientific Inc.
Eclipse Scientific Products