where expertise comes together - since 1996|
Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network
- |About| |Advertise| |Contact| |Login|
|NDT.net Issue - 2015-09 - NEWS |
Introducing the Concrete Thickness Gauge 2
Papworths Construction Testing Equipment Pty Ltd (PCTE)8, Brookvale [Australia]
|NDT.net Journal||Issue: 2015-09|
|The new Concrete Thickness Gauge 2 has arrived! Improving upon the original CTG, the impact transducer is directly linkable to any Windows 7/8 or 10 Tablet or Notebook.
No specialized knowledge or training is required. The CTG-2 comes ready to use straight out of the case.
Live measurement recordings can be viewed on Windows 7/8 and 10 devices. Easily transfer thickness and flaw information to spreadsheets or reports with WinCTG-2.
Concrete Thickness Gauge 2 - Simple Impact Echo Testing
CTG-2 can be used to:
- Determining flaw location and extent
- Verifying concrete slab thickness
- Quality assurance checking
- Test non-concrete materials depending on internal structure
CTG-2 differentiates itself from other testing platforms based on the following:
- Rugged, Lightweight, and designed for Site
- Customized calibrations for the highest accuracy
- View live Thickness Data and Sound Waveforms with WinCTG-2 software
- Easy conversion to spreadsheet and reports
- Frequency Spectra reveals presence of flaws with apparent depth.