|Rugged, Revolutionary and Productive
Olympus’ new Vanta handheld XRF analyzer is designed for durability in harsh industrial environments, providing maximum uptime and a low cost of ownership. The instruments in the Vanta family provide fast and accurate elemental analysis and quantification for a wide variety of materials in as little as 1-2 seconds. Combined with revolutionary new Axon technology, results are faster, more accurate and more reliable than ever.
Vanta analyzers are the only handheld XRF devices that are IP 65 rated* for protection against dust and water and drop tested to military standards. Their rugged design enables the analyzers to work in harsh environments in applications such as positive material identification (PMI), scrap recycling, and mining with fewer repairs. With Vanta analyzers, users obtain lab-quality results no matter the setting. Rugged features include:
- IP 65 rated* for protection against dust and water
- 4-foot drop tested (MIL-STD 810G)
- Built to withstand a temperature range of -10 °C to 50 °C (14 °F to 122 °F)**
- Protective detector shutter on silicon drift detector models
Every Vanta handheld XRF analyzer incorporates Olympus’ revolutionary new Axon technology, a breakthrough in XRF signal processing that utilizes ultra-low-noise electronics to deliver higher x-ray counts per second and fast results. The hardware and user interface are designed to be easy to use so new operators can begin using the device with minimal training. A range of application-specific software features improve user productivity for a fast return on investment. Vanta analyzers feature:
- Intuitive UI with customizable home screen
- Vivid touch screen readable in any light
- Optional Wi-Fi and Bluetooth functionality for seamless data transfer
- Embedded GPS for XRF data spatial tracking
- Library of over 700 alloys for metals analysis
Vanta analyzers combine durability, power, and ease of use for excellence in applications including scrap recycling, mining, fabrication QA/QC, positive material identification (PMI), environmental assessment, scientific research and education.
Learn more >
* M series analyzers are IP 64 rated. ** With optional fan. The fan assembly is IP 56 rated. Operates continuously at 33 °C without the fan.
Olympus Scientific Solutions Americas