where expertise comes together - since 1996|
Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network
- |About| |Advertise| |Contact| |Login|
|NDT.net Issue - 2017-07 - NEWS |
Promprylad LLC (OKO Association) is presenting its state-of-the-art EDDYCON C instrument
Promprylad LLC23, Kiev [Ukraine]
|NDT.net Journal||Issue: 2017-07|
|Promprylad LLC (OKO Association) is presenting its state-of-the-art EDDYCON C instrument, a flagship of portable eddy-current flaw detectors family. It combines the best features of earlier predecessors, being furnished with 4.3" display and functional buttons for immediate access to any menu of the instrument.
EDDYCON C eddy-current flaw detector is intended for:
- detection of surface cracks in various parts;
- finding of cracks in holes and multi-layered structures with the help of rotary scanners;
- recognition of sub-surface flaws in non-magnetic conductive materials;
- evaluation of non-magnetic material conductivity, as well as paint coating thickness.
EDDYCON C is available in two versions:
The instrument has a single firmware with maximum functional capabilities which enable the Customer to get a full range of unlimited flaw detection functionalities with no upgrades to be paid for in future.
See more on product page of: Portable eddy current flaw detector-tester Eddycon C