The Global Market for Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Equipment and Services should Reach More than $17.2 Billion in 2017 and $26.4 Billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 8.9% Through 2022.
- An overview of the nondestructive testing (NDT) market.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
- Identification of companies actively engaged in the development and manufacture of NDT equipment.
- A look at key NDT technologies, including their individual histories and applications.
- Discussion of key NDT end-user markets and sales by the technologies used within each market.
- Relevant patent analysis.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
The report has been prepared in a clear, easily understandable format with a number of tables and charts/figures. The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of NDT technologies and necessary equipment suitable for these technologies, as well as the market for NDT services offered by different companies around the world. This study provides an overview of NDT, developmental history of various NDT technologies, profiles of market leaders in NDT business and their new products as well as the consolidation trends within the industry.
Research and Markets
1-800-526-8630 - U.S. (TOLL FREE)
1-917-300-0470 - EAST COAST U.S
+353-1-416-8900 - REST OF WORLD