The programme of the Symposium on Structural Health Monitoring and Nondestructive Testing SHM-NDT 2018 is now online. It includes highly interesting contributions covering actual questions of the research community and different industrial sectors.
Internationally acknowledged keynotes will be speaking.
On the first day:
- Prof. Dr. Antonia Moropoulou (National Technical University of Athens, Greece) will speak about “The rehabilitation of the Holy Aedicule of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem”
- Prof. Dr. Randolf Hanke (Fraunhofer IZFP, University Würzburg, Germany) will talk about “Cognitive Sensor systems along the product life cycle” On the second day:
- Prof. Dr. Xavier Maldague (University Laval, Quebec Canada) will present the topic “Principles of Infrared Thermography for Non-Destructive Testing with Applications”
- Prof. Dr. Valérie Kaftandjian (INSA-Lyon) will give a presentation about the “Interest of applying evidence based data fusion to improve the classification reliability of NDT methods”
- Prof. Dr. Gao Xiaorong (Southwest Jiaotong University, China) will talk about “ New Development of NDT Technologies for Safety Assurance and Condition-based Maintenance of CRH High-speed EMU Running Parts”
Further details can be found in the online programme: shm-ndt.net/symposium-programme/...
Only a limited amount of places are left, you can register until the 16th September 2018 via: shm-ndt.net/registration
NDT.net is Co-Publisher of the SHM-NDT 2018.