where expertise comes together - since 1996|
Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network
- |About| |Advertise| |Contact| |Login|
|NDT.net Issue - 2018-10 - NEWS |
Iris inspection Services Announces the Launch of the IRIS 9000Plus Ultrasonic Tube Inspection System
Iris Inspection Services, Inc., Baytown, TX [USA]
|NDT.net Journal||Issue: 2018-10|
|Houston, Texas – September 2018 – Iris inspection Services is excited to announce that our new IRIS 9000Plus Tube Inspection Instrument is now available for sale.
Exciting new features and improvements over our previous industry-leading IRIS 9000 UT System:
- High Speed PC-based interface that allows flexibility for future advances in software and analysis.
- IRIS 9000Plus inspection speeds set a new industry benchmark with speed up to
five times greater than current standards.
- New IRIS-Vision 5.0 software has advancements in tube mapping, exchanger views and data collection. With many more usability enhancements.
- Improved display with superior image quality and resolution.
- The most reliability and accuracy in the industry. Recorded setups ensure repeatable inspections.
Iris Inspection Services, Inc. has been manufacturing the IRIS 9000 UT systems – the best in
the industry – since 1985. With this knowledge and field-testing experience gained in tube inspections all around the world we have been able to perfect an inspection system that
out-performs any other system on the market.
Iris Inspection Services, Inc.