|We would cordially like to invite you to attend the 53rd Annual ATA Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Forum that will be held in Albuquerque, New Mexico on Sept. 20-23, 2010 at the Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown. The NDT Forum enables airline professionals and industry leaders to meet and discuss current NDT issues and methodologies. The forum draws participants from equipment designers, technicians, vendors, regulatory authorities, airlines and MROs.
Some notable items at this years Forum include:
- 8th Annual NDT Better Way Award Ceremony
- Approved speakers can receive $100 off of their registration fee
- Field trip to FAA AANC at Sandia National Labs with exhibitor equipment demonstrations
- Earn ASNT Level III credit
- Nightly hospitality suites
- Exhibition Hall displaying the latest NDT equipment
For all the latest information on the Forum including registration go to 2010 ATA NDT Forum.
Also if you would consider sharing your expertise and talent at this years Air Transport Association Non-Destructive Testing Forum go to ATA NDT Call for Papers.
We look forward to seeing you in Albuquerque.
Sherri D. Brooks
Corporate Meeting Planner
Creative Conference Solutions
PO Box 324
Canvas, WV 26662