- since 1996 -
|NDT.net Issue - 2015-05 - NEWS |
On 17 - 19 February 2015 the 14th International Exhibition of technologies, equipment, materials and services for non-destructive and destructive testing, technical diagnostics and industrial safety expertise NDT Russia was held at IEC Crocus Expo, Moscow, Russia.
The exhibitors demonstrated equipment and technologies for NDT and technical diagnostics for practical application in different industries. Among participants there were: Pergam-Engineering, Kropus NPC, Galas NDT, Testron, PromGroupPribor , Sovtest ATE, Constanta, Acoustic Control Systems, Interunis, AcousticEye, TUVNordBaltic, Hamamatsu Photonics Norden AB, etc.
2 832 people visited the exhibition, which was 28% more, than in 2014. Most visitors work in the oil-and-gas industry and in the aerospace industry, as well as in aircraft building and instrument making industries.
The following persons took part in the official opening:
1. Nikolai Makhutov, Corresponding Member of the Academy of Sciences, PhD, Professor, Head of Department for strength, durability and safety of machines and structures, A. Blagonravov Institute of Machines Science of the Russian Academy of Science, Consultant of the Russian Academy of Science;
2. Viktor Chuyko, Chairman of the Association ‘Union of aircraft engine building’;
3. Artur Akopyan, Deputy Director, Department for technical policy of Russian Railways;
4. Konstantin Lyubimov, Vice-President, All-Russian Academy of Sciences for integrated safety;
5. Anastasiya Kozlova, Head of Department for monitoring, Antistikhiya Center, All-Russian Center for monitoring and forecasting of natural and technogeneous emergencies, Russian Emergency Ministry;
6. Irina Lubina, General Director, PRIMEXPO
According to O.E. Bocharov, Head of the Department for science, industrial policy and business, NDT Russia “has acquired deserved recognition of experts as one of the largest exhibitions granting an opportunity to familiarize with the latest developments, to share professional experience with representatives of different industries.”
An integral part of NDT Russia is a saturated business programme. Three exhibition days covered:
Also, the demonstration site and stands of exhibitors allowed to present and to test the exponents` equipment with participation of the leading Russian and foreign experts.
For the first time, the exhibition allowed technical diagnostics experts to take a level free test in evaluation of technical condition by NDT methods,and to win the award of SertiNK FGAU NUCSK under Bauman Moscow State Technical University. Every participant received a guaranteed prize: book The Fundamental Diagnostics for Technical Devices and Structures. The winner in testing gets in 2015 an opportunity to attend two seminars, free of charge and on his choice, of SertiNK FGAU NUCSK under Bauman Moscow State Technical University. Besides, the winner gets a unique edition of The Fundamental Diagnostics for Technical Devices and Structures signed by all the authors. The event attracted great interest of experts. The totals will be published on the exhibition official site.
In February 2015, NDT Russia for the first time was held in IEC Crocus Expo, one of the largest and modern exhibiting venues in the world. According to exhibitors and visitors the new venue with its high level service and developed infrastructure opened new prospects for the display qualitative improvement.