|SNOQUALMIE, Wash. - Zetec Inc., a global leader in nondestructive testing (NDT) solutions, presented its industry-leading phased array and eddy current technology at ECNDT 2018, Europe’s foremost conference on NDT, in Gothenburg, Sweden, from June 11-15.
Zetec’s booth (#C05:06) featured Zetec’s newest and most advanced phased array UT and eddy current NDT solution demos, including:
- The new TOPAZ®64, which combines code-compliant 64-channel phased array UT with the industry’s most advanced full matrix capture (FMC) and total focusing method (TFM) capabilities. TOPAZ64 delivers the highest acquisition frequency in its class, exceptional data processing capacity, and the ability to handle all UT inspections in one package.
- The new MIZ®-21C, the industry’s first truly affordable handheld eddy current instrument with surface array capabilities. The instrument is designed for easy handling, long battery life, and has an intuitive interface that helps improve productivity and deliver more accurate inspections.
- NDT Paint Brush™, an extremely agile scanner that can operate on flat and curved surfaces. Coupled with the TOPAZ ultrasonic instrument family and UltraVision® software, NDT Paint Brush is the best solution available for corrosion and wall-thickness mapping.
In addition, Zetec presented papers at ECNDT 2018 covering the following topics:
- Advanced Focusing Techniques
- Cast Austenitic Stainless Steel Weld Inspections
- Multi-Technology (Eddy Current and Ultrasound) Inspections
Zetec serves as a single source for instruments, scanners, probes, and software for advanced phased array UT and eddy current NDT technology. The company recently expanded its offices in France to accommodate growth in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and India.
To learn more about Zetec’s lineup of innovative NDT solutions, visit www.zetec.com.
Zetec is a global leader in nondestructive testing (NDT) solutions for the critical inspection needs of industries the world counts on every day, including power generation, oil and gas, aerospace, automotive, maritime, military, rail, heavy industry, and manufacturing. We serve as a single source for high-performance solutions in both eddy current and ultrasonic technologies. For 50 years, we have advanced NDT standards and science, providing new insight and control through inspection solutions that protect our customers’ most important assets and ensure the quality of their products. By integrating design and engineering with our own manufacturing, Zetec delivers solutions that optimize productivity, safety, and total cost of ownership.
Zetec is a subsidiary of Roper Technologies Inc., with global engineering and manufacturing centers in Quebec City and at our corporate headquarters in Snoqualmie, Washington. Zetec support spans the globe, with Centers of Excellence in Houston, Paris, Seoul and Shanghai. For more information about Zetec, visit www.zetec.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.