16 articles of INSIGHT's 2006 May and June issue|
INSIGHT - Non-Destructive Testing and Condition Monitoring is the Journal of The British Institute of Non-Destructive Testing. It was launched in April 1994, replacing the former British Journal of Non-Destructive Testing and incorporating, in quarterly issues, the former European Journal of Non-Destructive Testing.
INSIGHT is published monthly and circulated worldwide to more than 65 countries.
It covers NDT in its widest sense. Each issue includes technical articles on a broad range of subjects and general news stories affecting the whole industry.
- Technical and scientific reviews.
- Original research and development papers.
- Practical case studies and surveys.
- Details of products and services.
- Newsdesk - contract and marketing news from the industry.
- NDT Info - the world's most comprehensive serially published survey of NDT literature.
- Technical literature - a comprehensive review of relevant literature, including the latest international standards and safety information.
- International Diary - comprehensive listing of information and Calls for Papers concerning relevant events, conferences, symposia and exhibitions.
- Profiles on personalities and organisations associated with the industry.
Each issue embraces matter that is highly relevant to a wide range of readers, including engineers, technicians, academics and scientists, appealing to practitioners and young graduates alike.
INSIGHT's features programme is engineered to provide a balanced platform with a broad scope, maximising readership appeal.